Automatic Digital BP Monitor, Table-Top Unit
Sold by: 1 each
A feature packed fully automatic upper arm digital home blood pressure monitor with average mode and wide range cuff.
The 6022N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- Self-adjusting extended range D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Auto-off4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage case
- Optional PC Software and AC adapter (both sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1 and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty